There are now more than 29.5 million refugees worldwide, with over half under the age of 18. They’ve been displaced by persecution, war, and violence. Only an estimated 1% will be resettled to a new home country this year. Show your support and care through this Stand with Refugees tshirt.
Your purchase goes to support one of Charlotte’s refugee resettlement agencies, Carolina Refugee Resettlement (CRRA). Their mission is to receive, to connect, and to empower newly arrived refugees in the Charlotte area so that they begin successful and self-sufficient lives in the United States. $7 from every shirt purchase goes straight to them.
CRRA’s staff provides that first welcome to refugee families who arrive in Charlotte, North Carolina. Their staff will be the ones who introduce this new family to the ins and outs of American life: everything from paperwork, to doctors’ visits, to getting the kids enrolled in school. And they need our support as they play this key role in showing welcoming to newly arrived refugee families.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping