Through our research and study of poverty, we’ve come to see that the best way to fight poverty is to provide dignity affirming work. Hand-out charity is only of limited good. But opportunities to earn? Those make the real difference. That’s why we want to improve our product line and recruit fellow mom ambassadors to share our story!
That’s where you come in. We need a team of product testers! Do you fit the following criteria:
- Are you active on Instagram?
- Do you have children between the ages of 0 – 6?
- Do you love textiles, prints, styles outside your typical American store?
- Are you willing to give feedback and share photos?
- Are you willing to pay $5-15 to cover the time of the refugee mom who is sewing them?
- Do you live in the continental US?
If so, read on…
We’re currently taking applications for our Furaha Society! Furaha means “happiness” in Swahili, the language of many of our refugee friends from Congo. Your input can help bring joy to our refugee artisan moms as we refine the products and create more income earning opportunity for them.
We’re currently looking for 4-5 mom testers with our upcoming girls’ twirl skirt line. But even if you aren’t interested in these skirts, please apply! We’ve got several new products in the works for which we’ll be needing feedback, including kitchen towels, wallets and more.
The initial application process will be open until November 14th. To apply, fill out this form and we’ll be in touch. Thanks for helping us provide opportunity for refugee moms!